1. REF-KAL-0035-Crystal Competitive Grid packaging solutions with sources.
2. Data on File. Product Performance Evaluation of a Novel Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens: kalifilcon A Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Summary of kalifilcon A Patient Comfort and Vision Outcomes. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY, 2021.
3. Data on file. Product Performance Evaluation of a Novel Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens: kalifilcon A Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Summary of kalifilcon A Patient Comfort and Vision Outcomes for Patients Who Wore Lenses for 16 or More Hours Per Day. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY, 2021.
4. Rah M. Ocular surface homeostasis and contact lens design. February 2021.
5. Schafer J., Steffen R., Reindel W., A clinical assessment of dehydration resistance of a novel silicone hydrogel lens and six silicone hydrogel disposable lenses. Poster presented at AAO; October 2020.
6. U.S. Food & Drug Administration 510(k) Summary K200528; Bausch + Lomb (kalifilcon A) Soft (hydrophilic) Contact Lens. May 2020
7. Results of a consumer symptoms survey of 318 silicone hydrogel daily disposable contact lens wearers. Kadence International, April 2019.
8. The Bausch + Lomb ULTRA ONE DAY® Experience. March 2021.
9. Johnson&Johnson Acuvue® Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe™ Contact Lens Package Insert.
10. Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1® Contact Lens Package Insert.
11. Johnson&Johnson Vision Explanation of contact lens properties and features https://www.jnjvisioncare.co.uk/education/balance-of-properties/explanation-of-contact-lens-properties-and-features (accessed 18/09/2020).
12. Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1® Contact Lens Parameters https://professional.myalcon.com/contact-lenses/daily/dailies-total-1/ (accessed 18/09/2020).